Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gazing Balls

Posted by katishooked (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 10, 08 at 20:17

Here are two I finished for Christmas. The pink and purple is for my GD. The blue one for my DIL.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gazing Balls

How fun! How will you wrap them? Do you have an old bowling ball bag? The colors are great!

o

Wow, you are becoming the gazing ball queen! Great colors on these!

o

BEEEEEAAAAAUUUUUU T FUL. Where did you get the wonderful purple globs? The look as if they were tumbled.

o

Slow the purple globs I found at Joann Fabrics in floral. Becky I've debated the wrapping and settled on plastic bags with cutouts from wrapping paper to decorate. Thanks for all your compliments. These are fun to do. And have more waiting.

Kathy

o

Oh, they'll LOVE them! SOMEDAY I'm going to get to my BBs. I can hardly wait!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here