Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
very_vintage

Been ages - but these are my latest gog's

very_vintage
15 years ago

hi guys,

I think it's been a year since I posted last but here are my latest gog's. I have just found out that I'm pregnant with our second child so my life is going to change in the next 6 months!

I made the Isabella panel for my niece.

Renee

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/kustomkitten/2951367732_d81a377e05.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/kustomkitten/2951367728_c197eff215.jpg[/IMG]

Comments (15)

• very_vintage
    Original Author
    15 years ago

• wackyweeder
    15 years ago

So gorgeous! I really love that top one! Oh my!

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

boy I'll say its been ages, I know because I love to see your GOGs! those are really lovely. Congratulations on the baby too!

• nanatricia
    15 years ago

Those are realy pretty .I love the first one also .

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

WOW! Those are both gorgeous!! I think I must have joined since you've been here. I took a peek at your album and you have made some beautiful things! On your first GOG, are those buttons? It's really an interesting and pretty piece! Congrats on the baby, too!!

• katishooked
    15 years ago

Wonderful. You do great work.

Kathy

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Oh my goodness!!! I DO remember you, and am so glad to see you back. Hope you stick around and show us more. I remember how I loved that fan door piece. All your work is just beautiful, and I love both of these shown here. The roses are just lovely. What glass is that. The color is so gorgeous.

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the colors!!! Congrats on the baby too!!! Thanks for sharing all this EYE CANDY!!!

• terikat_mom
    15 years ago

Wow!! I love both of those! Is that crash glass on both of them? If not, what is the white glass around the edge of the first one. I'm going to go and peek at your album!

• becky_ia
    15 years ago

I love your name and it is so appropriate! Your work definately is "very vintage". LOVE IT!

becky

• toomuchglass
    15 years ago

WOW ! Awesome !!!!

• bamasusanna
    15 years ago

Oh yes, I remember you!! Love this new work too!!

• very_vintage
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks for all you lovely comments. Most of the glass I use is Spectrum, it's cheap (here in Australia) and easiest to cut and you can get really nice contrasting colours. I also use lot's of different glass things that I like collecting from bargain stores like glass globs. There is crash glass on both panels, I love how it sparkles!

Renee xxx

• pghgardnewbie
    15 years ago

Hi Vintage!

Those are just lovely, and I really enjoyed seeing the other stuff in your photobucket. I love vintage and older things myself, and I love to see them combined with glass and mosaics. That bed is gorgeous, and I covet that beautiful bench, as well. Veddy nice!

A rather elementary question about GOG, since I have your attention and you have some experience with it- is it better to apply the mosaic material to a freehanding window and hang it over an existing window, or do you apply it directly to the glass in situ? I have a couple of windows that could use the mosaic treatment, but I go back and forth about whether to do it right on the window, or find some way to make it less permenant. Thoughts?

• texasfern
    15 years ago

I'm a first time view of your work myself, wonderful!
    Hope to see lots more!
    Congrats on the new baby!

Sponsored