Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
back in Mexico

Posted by mattie_2008 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 12, 10 at 19:18

Sorry I don't post more often, but I do lurk and really enjoy seeing what everyone is doing. Some truly amazing projects but really gifted people. This is my WIP, just had my husband go through the maze of uploading, it is so complicated and I can't wrap my head around it. Anyway, hopefully he will do it again as work progresses.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: back in Mexico

Maybe I'll try a link

Here is a link that might be useful: parrots

o

That is so colorful. When will it be finished?

o

Forgot to respond to your thread, MADDIE: That is quite a gigantic project, and portends to be very detailed and beautiful. Where are you in Mexico? I soooooo want to go in Feb., but not sure Riana is going to have enough sign up for her annual Puerto Vallarta workshop. I want to go just to see her one last time, and to mosaic something she left a couple hrs. ago - just hanging out in paradise, mosaicing leisurely in the wonderful art-filled atmosphere.

o

Wow, it looks amazing! I love how you're clipping the glass to look like feathers. Really beautiful! Please post progress pics as you go along.

o

Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas to you all. I am now about 3/4 done but getting the pics off picasa is something I just am unable to do. My husband has been busy but maybe I can sweet talk him into doing it for me one of these days. Maybe, is there an easy way, that you all might know?
Thanks
Mattie

o

Mattie, lovely project you have going on there.. I use photobucket for saving photos on. It's easy to use and all you do is copy the right link and paste it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here