Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Gift for Jan

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 20, 08 at 18:11

These cinder blocks for garden plant stand have been glued for months, but just now getting them grouted. Delivered today, and didn't see pictures until I got back, so 'scuze the blurriness.
Plant stand

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Gift for Jan

Lucky Jan.................I love those and keep admiring yours....I will surely have to make some of these this coming Spring..ya think!

o

I still have two of those blocks out in the yard, if this season of snow and ice hasn't cracked them...
everything is so far buried now, from days of snow...
I'm really homebound.
isn't it hard to give so much of your work away?..it's all so pretty...

o

Slow these are great. Lucky Jan. Pix are blurry but still can see what beauties they are.

Kathy

o

Beautiful blocks slow.I love the patterns and cheeriness of them.Jan is very lucky,
Cindy

o

Very pretty!! Nice to see plant stands when we're socked in with snow!!

o

To the Jan that gets this Slow original...God Bless Your Lil Heart!!!!heh heh! Jealousy rears it's ugly head!....

o

Very happy cherry blocks..make me smile! Lucky Jan!

o

very very pretty! She's lucky to be getting those, love the designs!

o

You wear me out!!! They're beautiful.

o

Thanks, y'all. Enjoy making things for those that appreciate mosaics, so it's not hard, SEA, to give it away. My house is sorta getting full of stuff anyway.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here