Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I got Slowmedown for Christmas!!!!!

Posted by calamity_j (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 23, 12 at 15:18

WHOOHOO!!!! Hubby just told me he has given me a lump sum to make my Slowmedown dreams come true!!!ha! So it looks like I will either go meet her in Mexico...or go visit her Awesome Home. I am gonna let her decide that part! What say You Slow?!!! xoxo!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I got Slowmedown for Christmas!!!!!

What a wonderful gift!

o

Holy Cow!!! Well since I'm staying home this Christmas and doing a quiet, alone Christmas, except to have dinner w/Jeannie and Bill tomorrow, this is the most wondeful gift I could have received. I am so speechless I don't know what to say, except - you l'il heifer!!!!!!!! YOU decide which it w/be, but you KNOW how much I enjoyed that week June b/f last here. If you come, we'll spend the whoooooole week this time playing w/our toys, instead of running all over seven counties. I'm so excited I just don't know how to respond. Oh, JANEYBO - how wonderful of Richard to do this. Give him a huuuuuuuuuuge hug for me. He's a dear. Then, of course, this w/probably be my last year in PV, so that's a thought. It's up to you dear heart.

o

I just can't believe it is happening, I have been off work with injuries and just have been back and working full time so not a lot of mosaicing being done...so when Hubby(who used to be Scrooge!) said he was giving me a trip to see Slow, I was floored! It's the BEST present EVER!!! It's gonna be great!!!!!

o

You've been a goooooood l'il girl to Richard. Thank him for me. Can't wait. Bring KLINGER!!!!!!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here