Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stjohnsgypsy

3 of 9 Psycho Pig

stjohnsgypsy
16 years ago

Psycho Pig..this is God awful...not sure why I'm even sharing it with you...other than it is one of several projects finished......and the BACON IS DONE..pretty bad grouting, etc.....not a piece that I can say I'm happy with..was started Christmas last.......but IT IS WHAT IT IS...looks like one of my beginning projects....have a good laugh...it's okay...!!!! This is for my wonderful ex-mother-in-law..she's 85...hope she still likes pigs!

Comments (20)

• rchovey
    16 years ago

I think it's just adorable! If you don't smile looking at that pig, somethings wrong!

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

oh my, I love it's face! from the front everything works for me.

butt uh... is it pooping flowers and birds or is that some type of euphemism? LOL

It's delightful Gypsy!

• kudzukween
    16 years ago

How cute! Like Charlotte's Web...."that's some pig" :) I like it a lot,love the heart and flowers on his heiny :)

• rosemarythyme
    16 years ago

I bet his poop doesn't smell with those flowers! LOVE it GYPSY!

• haziemoon
    16 years ago

Very cute pig Gyspy!

Hazie

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Well if you don't beat all! That is the cutest, most whimsical, darlin'est pig I EVER saw. Love the flowers on her head, the BBs for eyebrows and details, and Lordy, that rear end - LOL. Makes me wonder if that's not your mood lately - like the world can just kiss my flowers! I can't IMAGINE why you criticize this little darlin'. You won't believe this, but again, your work inspires me - got a concrete pig outside waiting in line. Yours just moved her up on the waiting list to near the top. I LOVE your work.

• mmqchdygg
    16 years ago

Look! He does tricks, too! Did you catch that?!

Sit, Boo-boo, Sit!

• stjohnsgypsy
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yep, actually.....my m00d has been a little funked here lately......actually, more than funked.........however, doesn't everyones' pigs poop flowers???? Oh, yes..and they do smell like roses!!!! You forget I am a gypsy.........my little world is different.....it's all a dance..magical...and eccentric..ya buying that!

• crackpotannie
    16 years ago

I love it Gypsy...does make you smile!I love all the different things you put on her.she would cheer anyone yp.I've got 5 pigs from Mexico sitting on my shelf,your's inspires me to do something different than china.great job!

• siriusmosaics
    16 years ago

I think she is the cutest thing. I'm sure she will bring a smile to her face. I love the flowers all over her. I think you did a great job.

• d3bbi
    16 years ago

Just have to love a pig wearing all those flowers! She's cute!

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

THAT IS THE CUTEST PIG I EVER SAW!!!! Want my address? I adopt!!!

• Shades_of_idaho
    16 years ago

OH Gypsy She is WONDERFUL!!!! Psycho Pig had me laughing so hard I had to calm down before I could post. Can barely type. Then when I saw her. OH MY She is SO GREAT!! Pooping flowers. OH NO Here I go again. Heheheheh

She is PERFECT!!!!

Chris

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Well, I couldn't wait when I saw the title! There is nothing wrong with that pig!! Such adorable details. Especially the rear end!!

Maria

• gretch1964
    16 years ago

He is cute. I like him alot. There is nothing wrong with it.

• ba1je
    16 years ago

that has got to be the cutest thing i've seen lately. it made me smile. who could not love it...barb

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

She's wonderful! Such a cheerful site. I likes the flowered arse.

• lyndalu
    16 years ago

How CUTE! And love the name - Psycho Pig.

Okay, I might be a little out of it, cause I'm trying to catch up (can't believe how many posts lately!!) but what is the "3 of 9"?

• stjohnsgypsy
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Lyndalu...3 of 9 means....I counted 9 unfinished projects that I have stopped and started....and never finished...so I vowed to finish them one by one and not start a new project until all 9 of these were done.......Pig is the third in a series...LOL.......However......there are actually more than 9...I had some things hanging on my rafters in my shed...and a couple things pushed back on a shelf..so there are more like 15 of 9 to be done......BUT, I just finished 2 switchplates for my ex-brother and sister-in law and one for their married daughter...YEP, I ain't right!!!! I shipped the pig off to FL and it cost me a wad.......but was glad to be rid of this ham!

• lyndalu
    16 years ago

LOL....thanks, Gypsy. You had probably explained that somewhere, but thanks for explaining again so I didn't have to search for it. And good for you, I bet it feels good to be finishing a bunch of stuff. Your pieces are always so unique and interesting - I always look forward to seeing what you're doing.

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022