Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hey :)

Posted by joyy (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 1, 08 at 14:21

not sure anyone will remember me, seeing as i haven't been around in a long time. i haven't had a chance to mosaic in about 6 months due to my better half securing a great job wayyyy up north (in northern ontario). so, i stayed in southern ontario to sell our house, pack etc. we got up here 3 months ago but life's been crazy. it's different but good ...BUT.... there is no stained glass store up here. not one. :(

my folks are still in southern ontario where there are lots of stores, though, and we'll be going back for visits so i guess i'll just have to stock up when we're there!!

anyway, i managed to get one project done since the move so far. (plus a bunch of fridge magnets) i'm hoping to get more things done over christmas.

i've been lurking a little here and there and have seen some really beautiful things that you've all been making. keep up the great work!!! :D

Here is a link that might be useful: tile

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hey :)

Wow! That is really beautiful!! I love how the black grout really pops those colors!
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing more great stuff from you!
I don't have a SG store in my town either...it's sad.

o

I remember you, JOYY, and your wonderful work. This one is beautiful as well. Don't stay away too long. Get back into the swing of mosaicing. I've taken a break too, b/c of necessary tasks, but look forward to resuming.

o

Welcome back Joyy! For someone who hasn't been here to play with us awhile, you sure jumped back in style. Your dragonfly piece is awesome! I love the black grout. IT sure set off the colors.

o

Glad you are back posting!! I love the dragonfly!

o

Hey Joy, great to see you. Congrats on the move and your partner's new job! Great dragonfly!

o

Hey Joyy!!! Great to hear from you again, like me...MIA, but at least you have this AWESOME pc to show up with!!! It's so vibrant! Love it!!

o

I too like that black grout.
Looking forward to you getting back with it!

o

Very pretty.
kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here