Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nicethyme

announcement!!!!!

nicethyme
16 years ago

So I wrote to Kathy (of maryland mosaics)and thanked her for the freebies. Told her that I talked her up here at GW and this is what she sent back...

"I will create a coupon code called "gardenweb" and you will receive a 10% discount. Just type gardenweb in the coupon code section during checkout and you will automatically receive 10% off your order. No minimum amounts and no expiration date. It would be great if you could announce the coupon code for me on the forum since I do not belong to that."

COOL!!!!

Comments (35)

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Way to Go Nicethyme. I'm going to order something, just to thank her!! Wish we had a spot to post stuff like this permanently ( for reference). Bet some of the other smaller sellers would do that, too

Maria

• haziemoon
    16 years ago

That was really nice of her to do!

Hazie

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Well dang it! There goes another broken promise to myself not to order anymore tiles for a loooooooooong time. Going to check it out now. I DID look at M by Maria's sale, and was tempted but resisted. Thanks, NT. This is too good to pass up.

• mmqchdygg
    16 years ago

Whoo hooo!!! Thanks, NT!

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Thanks a LOT, NT, for spending my money. I just made an order for $117.75, and can hardly wait to get it. The coupon code has not been activated yet, but I mentioned it in comments, so hopefully w/receive the discount. She has a wonderful array of things not seen on other websites.

• chickeemama
    16 years ago

Now I cant wait to get home....so I can order from Maria's. Thank you nice!!!! I think that will be my christmas present to myself!!!

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Chickee!!!! it's Marylandmosaics.com

I know... your excited too! lol

• sunshine_funshine
    16 years ago

CRAP! You know I've been checking that site out since someone originally posted it on here a few weeks ago I guess. I too promised myself not to buy anything else for awhile. I think Maria and Maryland will be getting orders from me in the next few days! Oh well, DH can check me off his list!

Thanks NT!

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Hey y'all. Just got an email from her. She's just finishing up the particulars on a Christmas sale of 20% off of everything. Instead of correcting my order on the 10 percent, she's giving me the 20. How's THAT for a wonderful seller?!!!! BTW the correct way to enter into the coupon code is "gardenweb" - one word. I had written two words. Has to be exact.

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

WOO HOO!!! 20%... I'm likely to order all those flowers now!

• Shades_of_idaho
    16 years ago

Yep I wrote to her too to tell her you had posted great information about your site an she also sent me the information about the 20% off. DANG Looks like I am going to have to dig a litter into my pockets. Can NOT pass up 20%

Thanks Nice for letting us know about this site.

Chris

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

Da-haaaang. WEDI board, here I come!!!

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey Slow, what did you order? I've been perusing thinking that I might go for a bunch of mixes to get more bang for my buck lol.

• texaswild
    16 years ago

OK - ready:
    1 x GLITTER MIX () = $8.75
    3/8" - 1/2 LB.
    1 x HOT PINK GLITTER - GL507 (GL507) = $8.75
    3/8" - 1/2 LB.
    1 x PURPLE GLITTER - GL508 (GL508) = $8.75
    3/8" - 1/2 LB.
    1 x CRYSTAL EVERYTHING MIX (CRYMIX) = $14.00
    3/8" - 1 LB.
    1 x GOLDENROD - FS93 (FS93) = $18.00
    2 x SANDSTONEÂ GLASS TILES () = $32.00
    1 x PAUA TILE OFF CUTS (OFF CUTS) = $15.00
    1 LB.
    1 x TULIP GLASS SHAPE () = $6.00
    1 x COLORED MIRROR TILES (MIRROR) = $6.50

• rosemarythyme
    16 years ago

I can't resist a BARGAIN! Thanks NT! I just ordered:

1 x GOLDENROD - FS93 (FS93) = $18.00
    1 x HOT PINK GLITTER - GL507 (GL507) = $8.75
    3/8" - 1/2 LB.
    1 x SILVER GLITTER - GL201 (GL201) = $8.75
    3/8" - 1/2 LB.
    1 x COPPER GLITTER - GL503 (GL503) = $8.75
    3/4" - 1/2 LB.
    1 x SANDSTONEÂ GLASS TILES () = $16.00
    1 x PAUA TILE OFF CUTS (OFF CUTS) = $15.00
    1 LB.
    1 x JET BLACK - 1701 (1701) = $14.00
    3/8" - 1 LB.
    1 x COPPER GLITTER - GL503 (GL503) = $8.75
    3/8" - 1/2 LB.
    1 x GALAXY GLITTER - GL701 (GL701) = $16.00
    3/4" - 1 LB.
    Kathy just got herself a whole new bunch of customers!

• haziemoon
    16 years ago

So bummed! I just spent all my money at Maria's and Westiles
    This week! I have to get those hot pink ones...mmmmmmm
    They are so pretty!

Hazie

• d3bbi
    16 years ago

Oh my gosh, can I hold myself back??? I've been spending too much money on myself lately. I'm terrible at Christmas shopping, I find more stuff for myself than anyone else. Oh well, I just might have to go shopping at Maryland's too. I'm sure Santa wants me to have more glass.

• rosemarythyme
    16 years ago

Yes, d3bbi, Santa DOES wants you to have more glass! He said Mrs. Claus likes sales, too!

• shrty411
    16 years ago

OK, it's late now ,but tomorrow, I'm spending my husband's paycheck LOL tomorrow is his payday. Heck with the mortgage

Maria

• seaglassic
    16 years ago

man, I really do live in the dark ages, with my head buried in the sand....

I read the topic "announcement!!!!" and I jump into here, expecting to hear about a baby, up and coming!

dammm
    but 20% is cool.....now I gotta go back and stick my head in the sand again!

• meadel
    16 years ago

I am going to go broke saving money : )

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

Sea and Meadle: Too Funny!!! Do you think it's worth an order to Canada??? I never know with duty and such! We just have not got any good stuff up here!(insert shrill whiney whine)....

• ladyronnie
    16 years ago

Great site and great deal! I just "made out" an order, but DH would be verrrrrry unhaaaaaappy right now if I placed it, so I just saved it, maybe til my next paycheck??? I've never ordered glass before, if you can believe that!!! I get lots of scrap from two local SG stores, and pick up dishes for cheap, but have never ordered anything. I would SO love to click that Confirm button! Soon....soon....

Roni

• mmqchdygg
    16 years ago

Does anyone know any other retailer that sells the sandstone in single colors?

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

this is the first place I've ever even seen it

• shrty411
    16 years ago

I've been trying to order all morning. lets me into the site but not to checkout. I eamisled her about it/ I have to leave for work soon, It may have to wait until I get home

Maria

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

20% off - for everyone ??? WOW ! I wonder if UPS can deliver when DH is away .

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

Uh - oh ..... I just placed a whopper of an order and the checkout doesn't work !!!! WAAHH !!!!! Is that a sign ? LOL

I'll keep trying .

• shrty411
    16 years ago

maybe we've overloaded her checkout! LOL

Maria

• shrty411
    16 years ago

I got an email. She switched servers today. I'll try again tomorrow

Maria

• Dottie B.
    16 years ago

Just found this when looking for info about WediBoard. I hope she's still doing the discount. I plan on putting together an order tomorrow....whoopee!

• rchovey
    16 years ago

Darn....I just finished buying tiles on Ebay!!! Should have come here first! Next time.

• rchovey
    16 years ago

Had to check it out....spent $25. Had to have something!

• Dottie B.
    16 years ago

Dang....spend $100 even after the discount.

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

means you qualified for free shipping Adina!

Ramona, you're so BAD!!!! lol

Sponsored