Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quick Mosaiced Sign

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 20, 08 at 12:09

Found this little sign I purchased from HobLob several yrs. ago - buried in a closet while cleaning house. Couldn't take it to my DD's nekkid, so glued it up yesterday. I'm thinking the black grout was a mistake cuz it hides the details. Oh, well - can't win 'em all.
Merry Christmas

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quick Mosaiced Sign

Slow, you so crazy! I like the black, and its very pretty!
Merry Christmas to you, you lil heifer! I hope its a good one!

o

Bling!!!!! Merry CHRISTmas!!!

o

I like the black grout, it brings everything else out!

o

PERFECT! very festive, is that cherry red mirror? excellenty! Merry Christmas Slow!

o

Back at y'all, and thanks - yeah, NT, red mirror.

o

Very pretty, dear Betty! I've come in here to get some inspiration to get mosaicing again, and you always come through for me :)

Merry CHRISTmas, also!

o

Bless you, LADY. YES - He is the reason for the season. Was just wondering yesterday where you've been. Glad to see you back.

o

Very nice sign and Merry Christmas. I'm so tired of hearing Happy Holidays.
Carol Ann

o

Merry Christmas...your sign is pretty!

o

maybe when you're up close to it, you think the detail is hidden, cuz when I see the picture of it, it's very clear..
it really would have been hidden, if you had done it with white grout...good thing you chose black..
you just can't lose with black, unless it's already black glass...lol

and...........what's the piece behind the sign?...that looks very interesting....

o

Slow it's a wonderful sign, the black looks blingy for sure.
Merry CHRISTmas to all of you, and so nice to see some familiar names here today,
Cindy

o

Beautiful!!

And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

o

What a very cheery sign...I like it! Happy Christmas to you and a very merry New Year, too!

o

Thanks again, y'all. SEA - the thing behind the sign is the pedestal to the sink which is pictured in the "Back Yard Water Feature WIP". W/whip that out after Christmas and get that stuff off my table - have two projects coming up - one a commission from my friend Becky's son, who lives in Baytown and the other for Becky - a little chest that opens - smaller than a medicine cabinet. She gives me boxes cuz she knows I love them.

o

It's beautiful, Slow! it's the kind of thing that becomes a family treasure! Merry Christmas!

o

There you go again Slow, the black is perfect for your sign.!! Stop bad talking yerself, k??

Great job, Merry Christmas, hope you enjoy with you family and friends!!

Can't wait to see you back finishing your water feature!!!

o

Love the sign, it's perfect!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here