Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
texaswild

Quick Mosaiced Sign

texaswild
15 years ago

Found this little sign I purchased from HobLob several yrs. ago - buried in a closet while cleaning house. Couldn't take it to my DD's nekkid, so glued it up yesterday. I'm thinking the black grout was a mistake cuz it hides the details. Oh, well - can't win 'em all.

Merry Christmas

Comments (17)

• wackyweeder
    15 years ago

Slow, you so crazy! I like the black, and its very pretty!
    Merry Christmas to you, you lil heifer! I hope its a good one!

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

Bling!!!!! Merry CHRISTmas!!!

• charmo
    15 years ago

I like the black grout, it brings everything else out!

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

PERFECT! very festive, is that cherry red mirror? excellenty! Merry Christmas Slow!

• texaswild
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Back at y'all, and thanks - yeah, NT, red mirror.

• ladyronnie
    15 years ago

Very pretty, dear Betty! I've come in here to get some inspiration to get mosaicing again, and you always come through for me :)

Merry CHRISTmas, also!

• texaswild
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Bless you, LADY. YES - He is the reason for the season. Was just wondering yesterday where you've been. Glad to see you back.

• carolann_z8
    15 years ago

Very nice sign and Merry Christmas. I'm so tired of hearing Happy Holidays.
    Carol Ann

• stjohnsgypsy
    15 years ago

Merry Christmas...your sign is pretty!

• seaglassic
    15 years ago

maybe when you're up close to it, you think the detail is hidden, cuz when I see the picture of it, it's very clear..
    it really would have been hidden, if you had done it with white grout...good thing you chose black..
    you just can't lose with black, unless it's already black glass...lol

and...........what's the piece behind the sign?...that looks very interesting....

• klinger
    15 years ago

Slow it's a wonderful sign, the black looks blingy for sure.
    Merry CHRISTmas to all of you, and so nice to see some familiar names here today,
    Cindy

• shrty411
    15 years ago

Beautiful!!

And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

What a very cheery sign...I like it! Happy Christmas to you and a very merry New Year, too!

• texaswild
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks again, y'all. SEA - the thing behind the sign is the pedestal to the sink which is pictured in the "Back Yard Water Feature WIP". W/whip that out after Christmas and get that stuff off my table - have two projects coming up - one a commission from my friend Becky's son, who lives in Baytown and the other for Becky - a little chest that opens - smaller than a medicine cabinet. She gives me boxes cuz she knows I love them.

• fiddlekate
    15 years ago

It's beautiful, Slow! it's the kind of thing that becomes a family treasure! Merry Christmas!

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

There you go again Slow, the black is perfect for your sign.!! Stop bad talking yerself, k??

Great job, Merry Christmas, hope you enjoy with you family and friends!!

Can't wait to see you back finishing your water feature!!!

• squirrellycanadian
    15 years ago

Love the sign, it's perfect!

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21