Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sealing mosaic?????

Posted by anneinva_2009 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 15, 09 at 9:16

hi i finished my concrete turtle and would like to know how to seal it. which product works best? how do i do it? do i put it all over , or use a paint brush. Help please. i dont know how to post a photo either.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sealing mosaic?????

I can only tell you the sealer I use - Tile Lab glossy from Home Depot. I like the glossy look of the grout. I brush it all over the subject, and don't worry about wiping it off the tess. Posting a picture - if you want the picture within the text of your message, and if you are in Photobucket, look under your image and copy the HTML code, then at the end of your message, paste the URL/code into the message. If you want just the link in your message, look at the codes before and after your URL, and copy those codes before/after your URL. If this isn't clear, there are instructions on the forum's help page - I THINK. Hope this helps.

o

her are photos of the turtles, i hope it works
anne

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx66/luvlax/turtles/IMG_3257.jpg

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx66/luvlax/turtles/IMG_3311.jpg

Here is a link that might be useful: turtle

o

I agree with Slow. When I first started making mosaics, it's what I chose after researching sealers, and it's all I use. Love the turtles!

o

Yep! Nice turtles!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here