Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My studio

Posted by bamasusanna (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 25, 08 at 23:23

Since some of you have asked, here are some pics of my studio. We moved into this GA house mid August.
I cleaned it up today! It was very "frit-ified".
Still have half of it to organize, but it's on the other side of my workspace wall so I don't have to look at it.
Click on photos to see larger.
Front of studio
Looking towards the front door
Studio front door
My workbench. There's a roll out cart with beads, globs, rocks,etc. I have glass and thinset in the bottom white cabinet.
Studio
Glass cutting and grinding area. Tubs of scrap glass underneath.
Glass cutting table
Side of room going towards the backside
Storage
The other side of the studio. I still have more organizing to do in this area. My band saw, a couple of workbenches and a storage closet are in this area.
Other side of studio

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My studio

Wow Bama this is really nice. How lucky you are to have a separate work space. Congrats and happy crafting.

Kathy

o

How darlin'. Sooooo neat and clean. I w/do one project in that beautiful space, and it'd look like a tornado passed through it - not recognizable. Wish I could be neat and clean.

o

OH BAMA!!! WOW!!! What a huge space...is this a house?? It's so beautiful! I am STILL changing stuff around as I go along..revamping storage areas and such, and I only have an 11x20, and most of that has my big worktable 4x6(on wheels...nice). I thought the first pic was your new home and that maybe you had a basement studio!lol! I copied Flag's shelving! You have an amazing studio Girlie!!!

o

This is nice, what a nice big space. You are sooo lucky to have it. I have to work on my dining room table. In the summer I have a space on an enclosed porce, but its not heated and in Upstate New York it gets really cold. It's snowing today.

o

That's a fabulous studio. You're going to be able to make so many wonderful projects in there with all that space . I'm so envious.
hopefully I'll have a studio someday too.
Cindy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here