Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bathroom 1st of 2 pics and 1 sign for BR rock wall

Posted by cathyscache (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 17, 11 at 21:28

Had no power for 36 hrs so just worked on my stuff!! Mirror will be the background, hoping to make it look bigger than it is....power back on so now have to do those OTHER things we women do! LOL!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: red salmon 1st of 3 pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bathroom 1st of 2 pics and 1 sign for BR rock wall

Looks good, CATHY. Glad to see you're staying busy. Know what you mean - other things here are getting in the way. Holiday plans w/guests food etc.

o

wow you've been prolific, I'm feeling shamed! lol.

Bathroom looks great

o

That is looking good.

o

Almost finished w/mirror background...ran out of steam..had lots to do after the power came back on and it was -13 today so had wood and other things to take care of. Hopefully will finish tomorrow.

Here is a link that might be useful: almost done w/background

o

Looking great!
It was so cold here yesterday eve I thought I was getting frostbit on my face when I walked the dog. Totally different today. Not windy helps.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here