Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
link for delphi workshop contest

Posted by flagtruck (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 23, 08 at 19:39

Hi- I have been al over Delphi's site and can find no mention of their contest. Can someone post a link to it for me. Thanks, Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
link for delphi workshop contest

flag, this is what i found in my email from delph. hope this is it.if not, email me and i will send the email they sent me.
bonnie
robin@delphiglass.com.

Do you have a workshop to be proud of? Have you set up your tools, organized your supplies, or created an environment that makes your workshop special? You may have the winning workshop! The selected artist will win a $50 Delphi Gift Certificate and their workshop will be featured in a future catalog.

Please take a moment and forward a picture of yourself with your workshop, along with any information you would like to share (how you got started, how long you've been creating, a favorite organizational tip or anything special you'd like to share about your studio) to robin@delphiglass.com. Don't forget to include your name as you would like it published and the name of your hometown.

Each studio has a style that is unique, inspiring and efficient for the artist who works within it, and we look forward to seeing how you've organized your space

24hr Phone: 800-248-2048
24hr Fax: 800-748-0374
Email: sales@delphiglass.com
Delphi Creativity Group 3380 East Jolly Rd. Lansing, Michigan 48910

o
RE: link for delphi workshop contest

Thanks La greetings for posting for Flag. I think there are several of you folks who have workshops to die for like that. Gypsy, Bama etc.. haven't seen the inside but the outside sure is adorable.

Enter enter enter, would love for one of us to win!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here