Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Music Birdhouse, Tissue Box & Wine Brick

Posted by becky_ia (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 15, 11 at 18:22

Here are also a couple of new pictures of some things I just finished up.

A music birdhouse, a black & white and red all over! Kleenex box, and a wine brick to use when hosting wine club.

The birdhouse was so much fun to make. When I found the china cups and plates at a second hand store for $3 for the set, you would have thought I found gold! The clerk asked me what I was going to do with them, and when I told her "break them up and put them back together", she must have thought I was nuts! And the handles of the cups were perfect for the perch!

The Kleenex box was an unfinished wood box that I first painted black. I put this on my desk at work and have received many nice comments.

The wine brick was also found at a second and store and I will use this as a centerpiece the next time I host the wine club I belong to. I think I will get a few comments from them too. (A wine brick is a holder for your bottle of wine)

becky

Wine Brick 2

Wine Brick 1

Becky's Shoe

Barbara's Shoe

Amanda's Shoe

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Music Birdhouse, Tissue Box & Wine Brick

Where are the others?
Get me anticipating pictures and then....
I love the idea of the shoes! Do you give them as gifts? Fun!

o

Beautiful! LOVE the shoes!!! Love that sparkly glass?on the first shoe, what is that bling?!! Is that ball chain you used or pellets?

o

ERNIE: I clicked on one of the photos, and it took me to BECKY's album. BECK - those are lovely, and so well worked. Loved the bed of flowers too. BTW - I wasn't able to backspace outta the album - had to get outta the forum and go back in.

o

Oh Yes very pretty!!

o

Fabulous! I never thougt of mosaicking my wine brick. I see a winter project in the making. Did you seal it? The music bird house is wonderful too. K box is very pretty.
Kathy

o

love that birdhse the most

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here