Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2 new projects

Posted by cathyscache (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 7, 11 at 11:47

It has snowed over 2 1/2 ft the last few days here, so I have been shoveling, plowing and blowing snow endlessly it seems. But still have managed to start a couple more projects. a large vase (xmas gift) and my shop bathroom needed a re-do. Kinda a mens BR (urnial and toilet)so it's gonna have rocks on the bottom and I think a fish border, still deciding. Am anxious for the snow to stop so I can work full time on the wall..

Here is a link that might be useful: bathroom wall & large vase

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2 new projects

geez that wall is a massive undertaking! impressive

o

Well Cathy you always have such great projects...love it!!

o

Looking very good!!!

o

WOW! That is such a lot of snow!brrrr! How cool to do a bathroom wall! I guess I better think of Christmas gifts soon too! The days are just flying by! How big is that vase?

o

Gulp - a whole bathroom wall??? All I can think about is getting into position to adhere all those rocks. Or, are you putting them on mesh first, then applying to the wall? On second thought, I have done walls outside, so a small bathroom wall isn't too much when you're young and agile. Go for it - the design sounds good.

o

3 sides of vase done..1st wall almost done. Had to plow and shovel again yesterday or probably wud have finsihed both. It has finally quit snowing and now it's COLD..was 0 @ 6:00am. My 10ys grandson woke up vomiting last nite and we were up better part of the nite (flu) so probably won't get much done today, we'll see. Things keep getting in my way of progress. CALAM the vase is 18 high and 7 wide..I'm thinking tall pussy willows wud look good in it. I guess I will try to put my idea for the upper part , (still thinking fish) on paper today.

Here is a link that might be useful: BR wall & vase

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here