Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pics if the pages I got when I got the blue tiles

Posted by huggybear_2008 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 15, 08 at 9:36

Here are some of the pages the lady gave me when I bought the blue tiles from her.. she did the blue table top and it was awesome, Thanks to you guys I now pretty much know what kiPhotobucketnd of tiles they are ..Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pics if the pages I got when I got the blue tiles

The blue table is beautiful!! Good Luck on making it!! I'm sure you'll get help here if you need it, I've seen how everybody comes to the person's aid. Some true artists here, so fun to see & enjoy!! Jan

o

It is a pretty table. I have been looking for one to do. I am ready to take the plunge for a piece of furniture.

o

No sure how to enlarge the page , but if you want any copys of the pages she gave me.. just let me know and I will copy them and send them to you..
Huggy

o

katishook, the lady who I bought the tiles from.. said she went to Lowes or Home Depot and bought a piece of plywood and had them cut it round.. and she bought the base at one of the Pier One stores on sale.. just the base.. So if you are thinking of just getting a new piece of furniture this might be the way to go.. or even go to thrift store and find a nice piece which needs to be refinished .. maybe paint the base black and tile the top.. Heck , look who is telling you guys.. I didn't know the difference in tiles..LOL just wanted to share what the lady did with the tiles I got.
Huggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here