Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mini GOG

Posted by calamity_j (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 25, 12 at 1:04

Just started this mini GOG, I needed a fix!!!lol!
I set the pen and glass cutter next to it so you can see how mini it is...not much, but heh, I gotta get going again! Also, I am waiting to cement my other project, hoping to have something done on that tomorrow...

Here is a link that might be useful: Mini GOG

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mini GOG

That's a sweet little number. Amazes me how quickly you work.

o

ooooh PRETTY!!! love that lavender irr looking glass

o

aaawwwwwww .... that's so pretty ! It's so small ! LOL With my big clunky fingers,I'd have glue over everything ~~

o

Ooh, very pretty!

o

Pretty I really need to do one.

o

Well, I know it doesn't seem like much but hey, I gotta start somewhere!ha! I even added some poppies in the left corner...heh heh!

Here is a link that might be useful: Ready for grout...

o

Pretty little thing. Is that a carrot tree in the middle hanging over the bunny for his convenience?

o

TOO cute!!!

o

LOL! Carrot tree!hehheh! Those are my mini attempt at orange lilies!ha! Grouted it this morning, but camera battery died...arg! It turned out pretty cute! I am off to hang out with Klinger today, then hopefully get back in time to skim coat the tower. Found a new source for my addiction > Marine Silicone!!! WhooHoo! .50 cheaper too!

o
Addiction comment....

Ok....You DO KNOW I meant silicone addiction for gluing...right!?! lol!;-)

o

I thought you had taken up huffing?? LOL same thing right? ROFL

o

So cute! Can't wait to see a pic of it grouted. Makes me want to do one.

o

Here is a pic of it grouted...

Here is a link that might be useful: Grouted

o

Grouting sure makes those colors come alive!

o

Oh my!!! Jane, it's totally different. I w/never imagined this could be so beautiful. Never had the nerve to try a GOG. This inspires me to try - maybe in 2020 when I get all the things on my list done. Love your work.

o

Your piece is beautiful!! You are an inspiration for me!!

o

love love love... is that pic back lit? what color is the grout?

o

That came out really well. I love working small, so I might just try that! Thanks for sharing.
becky

o

Yes love it !!

o

Oh, that turned out beautifully!

o

Thanks everyone! I have been steady at work this month and was glad to squeeze this into my life!ha! Black grout for this one...I have been thinking of doing some micro ones for jewelery, but have to find some bezels? Is that what they are called?

o
Wow, calamity_j it looks great grouted. Is that black grout?

If so, what is your secret for getting such nice dark grout but not have it turn the pieces dark? The few times I've used black grout, it has turned my pieces dark too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here