Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dog grave marker

Posted by cathyscache (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 11, 11 at 23:59

Started this grave marker for our dog Ranger..lost him 2 yrs ago but just haven't been able to work on it. Will do another for our other dog Lucky when doen wit this one. Their both flat so we will be able to mow over them. It;s going slow because I can't sit as long as I wud like but slow is better than not @ all.

Here is a link that might be useful: dog marker

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dog grave marker

Don't know if it's my computer or Photobucket, but I can't get a zoom in. What I can see is absolutely wonderful. Is that on hardibacker cement board? What are the border tiles - LOVE it. Lettering is great too. VERY nice memorial plaque. TELL me about not being able to work long hrs. I have to take little "back breaks" all through the day, but a little progress is better than no progress after all.

o

Isn't that the truth Slow...that's excatly what I call them...but progress is progress..thx

o

Looking great Cathy...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here