Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
window gog

Posted by klinger (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 19, 09 at 22:53

I did a window gog. painted the frame black and used a old candy dish as a focal point. I wasn't sure I liked it , but when the sun shines through it really glows. It's hanging in the studio

Here's a close up

I used some of my favorite oceana glass in it,
Cindy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: window gog

Beautiful. I love that Oceana glass!

o

I really like this. I bet it does shine when the sun shines behind it. Cute little dish.

Kat

o

What a clever girl!
That is beautiful.

o

Hey, KLINGER: If you're not sure you like it, I'm REAL sure I love it. CALAM has my address!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL.

o

Oh Yeah!! It is BEAUTIFUL!! Sure wish I could find some windows.....Love it!!!!

o

OOOOO!!!!!! I like it realy cool!!

o

Again, like the studio pics...this is soo much nicer in person!!! She has been such a busy lil beaver, getting everything made for her Art Tour! This was a major showpc!!!

o

Oh that's beautiful Cindy.. love it!!!

o

Just the right touch. Very beautiful..I too love the Oceana. I am drooling...love it.

o

Very nice work & so creative. Love it!

o

Stunning! It really comes to life when the sun hits it huh! My favorite it the glass heart right in the middle. I've seen glass jewelry boxes and stuff before at the ts but never thought about using them in my projects....what a clever idea!! AND, quite lovely!

Addiesue

o

gorgeous!

o

This is great Cindy!
Painting the frame black was a great idea, and the glass and design are beautiful.
kathy

o

What a great window....perfect for the new studio! So glad you're in and furnishing it!

o

Cindy,

That is truly a nice piece and it's inspiring me dive into those glass windows I have collected over the last couple of years. May I ask what you use for glue for the pieces as they go on the glass??

Again, a work which inspires!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here