Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
stained glass mosaics

Posted by kraftkrazy (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 15, 11 at 22:01

saw this over on masgo site.... this lady does some absolutely amazing mosaics.

http://mosaicartsource.wordpress.com/2011/10/15/stained-glass-mosaic-art-contemporary-mosaic-portraiture-mosaic-artist-atsuko-laskaris-santee-california/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: stained glass mosaics

That's about the most specatular mosaicing I've EVER seen. Boggles my mind how anyone can achieve such work. AND they're not large pieces. Can't imagine how hard that w/be to work in such small pieces. They're like photographs. WOW. Thanks, KRAFT, for sharing this. I'm astounded.

o

Wow, that's AMAZING!

o

WOW! That is so Over The Top AWESOME!!! Amazing! That would take soooo looonnnngggg!

o

Oh - I could do that . NOT !!!!!!!

Jawdropping best describes it. I can't imagine all the glass she has just to get every shade of color. Her pieces fit so perfect - I didn't even notice there was no grout ! Simply amazing .

o

Wow! Simply mind-boggling amazing work. I've never seen anything to compare!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here