Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loribee2

Where do you buy vitreous and/or ceramic tiles?

loribee2
13 years ago

I thought there was a thread on this already, but when I looked, it seemed to be directed at stained glass.

I'm very disappointed because I thought I found the perfect website (Wholesalers USA) for mosaic tiles. They have a huge variety, really great prices, and even sell inexpensive sample boards. Problem is, they've screwed up my order twice!

Anyone have a website they love for buying tiles? I've seen Wits End recommended before, but they're really expensive. More than double the price I've seen on other sites. Mosaic Basics isn't bad. They've got a good selection at good prices, but I hate that when you add tiles to your "cart", they don't show you a sample of the actual tile. It's nice to be able to see what I've selected without having to copy and paste the images into a Word document or something.

I'd also love a site that gives some good information on their products, like what size and depth the tile is, how many tiles I'm getting, whether they're frost resistant. Some sites give you nothing.

And I guess my ultimate luxury would be someone who sells sample boards on their tiles, if that's not expecting too much! There's a trillion sites out there, but I've yet to find one that has EVERYTHING I'm looking for. Maybe I've just got my expectations too high or I haven't searched far enough?

Recommendations welcome!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz