Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

A rare GOG from me ! About time ! (long post )

toomuchglass
13 years ago

Heya - remember me ??? !!! I'm still hanging around -- I peek in here now & then . I just sort of migrated to the garden Junk forum - I couldn't keep up with all your beautiful creations. The more I saw - the more I wanted to do - the more I didn't get done - the worse I felt. It's that darn crazy circle. I was really losing interest in my glasswork . I even thought of selling it all . But - I hopped over to garden junk and a whole new creative process took over . It was - and is - a great escape . Like here - the people are wonderful and the funky projects are so much fun !

This past weekend - I hopped into action again with my glass . I even took - progress pictures !

I found a pattern on the web that I fell in love with . It's of horses .I adore them .... so I tweaked it to my liking -- Used an old glass tabletop ---

( you know - the kind on the 3 - legged tables .) and made a GOG mosaic on it.

DH was hunting & I was home alone. Alone with my stained glass and a Box of wine .....LOL ..... (nothing but class here ~ !)

Here's the pics of my project. ---

I cut out the horses and laid them on the glass ....

{{gwi:195843}}

Added the grass & glued it all down ....

{{gwi:195844}}

I started the backround ....

{{gwi:195845}}

It's done except for the grout ......

{{gwi:195846}}

Here it is in the window - all done.

{{gwi:195847}}

Bad thing is ...I don't have any windows I can display it in . I just loved it ,so I had to do it .For the time being , it'll be in the attic . *sigh* Oh well ...

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Moda Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living