Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm so happy to have my art in....

Posted by emtnest (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 3, 09 at 19:59

two galleries. While visiting in Mt.Shasta I was able to get my big Mt.Shasta window and two smaller ones along with two mosaiced bowling balls into a gallery, the other gallery took all of my dragonflies and smaller mosaiced balls. I am just so happy to get the opportunity to try and sell my art. Will probably have to go to SF or Hollywood to sell the leg.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm so happy to have my art in....

Oh too cool EMT. I'm sure your items will sell quickly. Your work is soo beautiful. I too am glad to have some of my work in my sister's Gallery. So far nothing has sold but she says "Rosie" (my horse) sure has a lot of interest. Maybe it will sale @ Christmas. I'm working on 2 more pieces as we speak. And another is rattling around in my head. It never STOPS... I just don't have enough hours in the day!!!! I'll post later on both or all 3 three if I can get the RATTLING to stop! LOL!!! LATER

o

LOL Cathy, your rattling in your head..they told me with Christmas coming up they get alot of business, but the most business comes in the summertime, this is an area for alot of touristy people in the summer. It's a ski area in winter, but not so sure the skiers are into art galleries...
Good luck to to as well on your work in the gallery.

o

congrats ladies!

o

Congratulations Ladies! I am sure you will both do well. I don't have anything in galleries yet but I am planning to have a studio sale before Christmas. Hopefully some of my stuff will sell then. Good luck to both of you!

o

Thanks All, it's all new to me with the art galleries... so now I don't have much of anything left, as soon as that ring saw gets here it will be time to cut out a bunch of wings for new dragonflies...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here