Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Here's Gracie

Posted by katishooked (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 20, 08 at 18:46

Whew. I worried about going with the brown grout. Yesterday I just went for it and was very pleased with the outcome. Hoping the gal that ordered this likes it too. Here she is.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here's Gracie

Well, if she doesn't she needs glasses in the worst way! That is wonderful. You did an excellent job.

o

She will absolutely love it. She has to! It's wonderful!

o

Kati, Gracie is wonderful!! She will love it..

o

Absolutely ADORABLE! I love it! Great job. The gal who ordered it will be so happy.

o

What a beautiful gift. You are really something to be able to mosaic a portrait. Wish I could see it up close.

o

WOW!!! It turned out perfect!!! You can see the true Jack Russel personality in this pc!!!!

o

Very nice, love how it turned out,
Cindy

o

It turned out great!

o

I think it looks great too but wish I could bring up a bigger pic. All we are getting is the little 1. Jan

o

OMG! I wish I could do portrait like stuff like you do!
I can't get that vibe. Beautiful job kat! I'm still just amazed!

o

Hmmmm, I did reply to this and pink ribbon last night, but I don't see 'em. ANYWAY...this is so FANTASTIC!! I really like how you did the background and Gracie is just awesome!
Your friend is going to LOVE this! Nice job!

o

I sure do love all the compliments given. But do you all know just how much I am in awe of your work. I was thrilled at how Gracie turned out, but each and every one of you have inspired me to do what I love to do. Thanks to all for everything.

o

That's why we love this forum. I think I can speak for all that showing and telling, seeing and sharing, and getting these wonderful comments and reading how each piece is appreciated by everyone, sure encourages us all.

o

You did a beautiful job! I'm sure the gal who ordere this will be thrilled.

o

I took her Gracie and she cried. When she got the pic home that night she put it on the floor of her deck for Gracie to see. She said that Gracie sniffed every inch of it and then backed off a bit and sat down and just stared at it. Comical the way animals are. I wonder what she was thinking.

o

WOW great job!!! its really really beautiful

o

WOW!!! I'm not suprised that she loved it but thanks for sharing that she did!!! You did such a fine job on it!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here