Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Candy Corn Platter

Posted by becky_ia (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 21, 09 at 18:39

Working on some new things to take this Saturday to an Art Fair in Clarksville, Iowa. Never done this show before so will be anxious to see if sales will be better than a couple of weeks ago at the Botanical Gardens. Hoping this might spark some interest. I thought it was very appropriate for fall. Anyone else love candy corn as much as I do?! I think this looks "good enough to eat"!

becky

Candy Corn Platter

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Candy Corn Platter

This does look likle the real thing. I think I will just go buy a sack of candy.

o

Hey Becky, it looks good enough to eat. Kind of. Very nice job. Your grouting sure is neat looking. That was the second thing that took my eye. I think you will have good luck Sat.

o

Neat as can be. Makes me hungry.

o

I really like that, the colors are great and you did a nice job. Do you tumble your glass before you glue it? The edges don't look sharp at all.

o

Pretty, pretty!!! Gorgeous colors!

o

Nice platter and real nice job!!!! I bet it sold!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here