Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My article on how to mosaic won!

Posted by silvamae (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 13, 10 at 15:13

Here's the email I just received. THANK YOU all who voted.

Hi Silva Hayes,
Congratulations! With 42 percent of the vote, your Hub was selected by the HubPages community as a winner! Excited? We are!
Your profile picture and an excerpt and link to your Hub will be included in today's weekly HubPages newsletter that is sent to over 60,000 HubPages community members.
Let me be the first to congratulate you and encourage you to continue to write such wonderful Hubs. You're an example for all Hubbers who are getting started and an encouragement to "veterans" as well.
We hope that you continue to enjoy writing at HubPages and participating in the community. We certainly enjoy your work.
Congratulations again, and we look forward to seeing you around.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My article on how to mosaic won!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! you had a wonderful article. Hope to see more of you on the Hub. I have marked it as a new site to visit. You show us such wonderful work that you do and now writing talents too! You GO GIRL!

o

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Way to go !!! It was a great article !!!

o

Yea!

o

Woohoo! Congrats!!

o

that's really great...I voted for you, too....

Becky

o

How great is that. Congrats, SILVA. It was a very good article. Hey, perhaps you could get started on a book - lots of them out there - why not add one to them?

o

Congrats, and what Slow said...a book!

o

You guys are the best.

o

Congrats. I can say that I am proud of you and your talents and I am so glad others are realizing it and giving you the recognition you deserve.

o

Very cool! Congratulations!

o

congrats, Silvamae! We need more folks like you who can TEACH the craft of mosaics. Some people can teach AND do and there are some (like me) who are just do-ers...I'm not a very good teacher. I hope you will share your future articles with us also. Thank you!

Addiesue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here