Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please help me decide

Posted by julie10059 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 3, 13 at 15:01

I have not posted much but appreciate the help I have obtained from this forum with my new hobby. Here is one of my first pots, what do you girls think about the rim, should I leave it terracotta or paint it white? thanks in advance :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please help me decide

Nice pot! I say leave it terracotta.

o

i like the terracotta. looks nice as a balance to the color at the bottom of the pot. Love it!

o

Beautiful mosaicing. I like the terra cotta too. It's perfect just the way you've done this pot. Really nice shard work.

o

Oh thank you so much,I will leave it terracotta! I no I am not anywhere near as good at this as you ladies are but I love doing it. Next project is a backsplash for my big tub/sink hubs & I just installed in my studio. I am not good at drawing so that is going to be a challenge, once it's underway I will post pics

o

Looks great I agree with every one!

o

Very nice & yes I would the top terra-cotta.

o

The terra cotta at the top of your pot balances what you used on the bottom so I agree that you should leave it just like it is!

o

:) thanks everyone

o

Looks nice. I'd leave it terra cotta

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here