Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Experiment-Wip

Posted by cathyscache (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 6, 09 at 14:23

I started a project last night. A firend gave me a large Carolans Jug thinking I could break it, well decided it was fine the way it was. Not sure how the wire is gonna shw but thought I'd give it a try. We'll see. Don't know til ya try I figure. I'm gonna grout a couple of pieces that are already finished today and finished my organiing finally. so nice to have that done!! It took forever!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Experiment -wip

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Experiment-Wip

I like mixing things up too. Experimenting is gooooooood.

o

Rocks are sealed on top and it's ready to grout. Hope it turns out ok. If not oh well...I won't do any more round pieces for while.The sliding of pieces, waiting for the glue to dry is too slow for me!!! LOL!!! But it was fun...

Here is a link that might be useful: Wire experiment ready to grout

o

Well that turned out very nicely. I used a large copper tubing that I found hanging in the garage - flattened - on one of my Fantasy Flowers, and am gonna explore using copper tubing further in my work in the future. Isn't it fun experimenting w/other objects in mosaics?

o

I can't keep up with you two.
That is just too cool.

o

Ok SLOW I just tried to find yur FANTASY FENCE and guess what I didn't sooooo Please start a new post and show ALL!!!! I wanta seee that copper please. I was out of grout, got some today so will grout my piece tomorrow, I hope it works out OK......anyway wanta see the FANTASY FENCE....AM WAITING.....PLEASE and THANK U!!!>>

o

Looks like there'll be no rain today, so I plan on working on the "fence". I'll post pictures this afternoon. Thanks, CATH, for your interest. BTW - the thread "Fantasy Fence" is on page 3.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here