Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Latest GOG Window

Posted by addiesue (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 17, 10 at 12:59

Hello...hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to log in here and get my daily dose of inspiration! I love seeing everyone's latest project. I visit quite a few forums but this one is the friendliest, most talented one I've found...I really enjoy it. This is my latest GOG window. It measures 32" x 24".

Addiesue

Here is a link that might be useful: A Little Child Will Lead Them

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Latest GOG Window

AWESOME!!! And here I thought that there is no way you could TOP the "Angels Watching Over Us" one!!!Good Job! The colors are great!

o

That is just Awesome!!!!!!

o

It is! I especially love the arches at the rear because I know from experience how hard it is to do that whole perspective/3-d thing.

o

What WACKY and CALAM said. Lady, this is TALENT. How I'd love to be able to do that. This is your best yet - absolutely!!!

o

Thank you ladies! I appreciate your compliments! AND, Slow....I don't beleive for a second that you can't do this. My stuff is child's play compared to what you do! My whole family watches your garden grow. We love it! I meant what I said too, some day I'm gonna make it down your way and when I know I'm goin' I'll contact you so maybe we can visit. I'd love to walk through your garden. I live in OKC but my husband travels often and some times I get to tag along with him. I know you're in TX...what part of TX again?

Addiesue

o

How sweet of you to say that, ADDIE: I live in NE TX - Texarkana - right near the OK, LA, AR state lines. W/LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you visit. Come for a day or two - we'll make a garden sculpture (one day to build) for you to take home and play with. It has become an addiction - I find it hard to work on small stuff anymore, but must, as my back is giving out and the heavy stuff is hard on old lady's back.

o

That is beautiful, you are very talented.
Frou

o

Beautiful!

o

Wow, that is really stunning. I'm amazed by the detail you were able to get in Mary's face.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here