Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some Crosses

Posted by wishdish (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 10, 11 at 11:09

Here are some crosses I've made recently. I hope the flickr link works.

Here is a link that might be useful: mosaic crosses - set on flickr

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some Crosses

They are all lovely! Im not surprised some of them are sold already.

o

Those are so pretty!!

o

Oh, how beautiful! You do such pretty work. I love the purple one with the flower in the middle, but honestly, I loved them all. Thanks for sharing your photos!

o

Love them all too, especially the purple w/flower. What is the flower - I'm guessing a broach cuz I have a similar one in my stash.

o

Slow, it's a pendant I got in the jewelry-making dept in Hobby Lobby. I just took the little hanger doohicky off the top. I have another one, that's pink, that I'm going to use. Maybe use up some of that white china I've saved. The purple cross was a real fave. Had two people that liked it, so I'm making more purple ones, although each one will be different.

o

Those are beautiful. I posted a comment yesterday.....guess it is floating in outer-space! The purple is my fave. Love your designs.

o

Those are lovely! How big are they?
Kathy

o

they are 6 x 9

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here