Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Forked Mirror by Eli

Posted by emtnest (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 9, 11 at 0:31

So my 12 yr. old grandson wanted to do a project. He created this piece and it is called Forked Mirror...he got into my stash of silverware, mirror and stained glass.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Forked Mirror by Eli

That is one talented young man. How very clever. How, may I ask, did he attach the forks to each other. He did a fabulous job of making a darlin' piece of art.

o

thnx Slow, he soldered them. I helped with the soldering. They are silver plate, I didn't think they would take the solder but they did.

o

What a clever piece. And a clever guy, he looks quite proud as well he should be. And arent you a fund grandmother!
Kathy

o

That is so cool!!

o

great job and so nice to see young talent.

o

Very cute and clever!

o

So cute and very clever!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here