Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trying this again

Posted by nanatricia (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 10, 09 at 22:40

I hope any way

Here is a link that might be useful: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v358/nana7/?action=view¤t=043.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trying this again

Your mushrooms are adorable! My fav is the one with ladybugs. I took a peek thru your album........lovely stuff! Very inspiring.

o

Nana....I LOVE the ladybug mushroom! So sweet. I also really like the one with the large cabouchon green stone at the top and the zigzag pattern with mirrors. That pattern is very formal, but I love the traditional feel. I hope it is ok to try this idea myself (copying is the sincerest form of flattery...right?) I thought your idea of hanging your one bb on your bottle tree was very cool. I'll bet you have to have a pretty strong wind to make it move...lol. Great ideas.

o

You stinker Nana! I haven't see lots of this stuff.
That does it, I'm comin up for a visit.

o

Nantricia, your stuff is so cool! and inspiring. I love the mushrooms and especially love the bottle tree! Okay, texasfern, if you come to visit her, you should both swing by and visit me! Or I could come to meet y'all. I am going to make a bottle tree next week! I have a bunch of blue vodka bottles that my ex-son-in-law who used to have a recycle business saved for me.

o

If all of you get together and come that far, you must swing East and see Slow and me. No fair doing all this in central Texas. Nana- love everything. The bottle tree is to die for.

o

Those are so cute!!!!! I love the cup handles. Great job!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here