Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A must see in Vegas!

Posted by washit3 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 18, 09 at 22:38

My hubby took me to the Wynn Encore in Las Vegas, and what a mosaic delight. There are lovley butterflies mosaics all over the floor, and in a pond out by the pool. Be sure to check out the floor in the coffee shop, and the mirror mosaics by the guest elevators. The pear and apple by the buffet are great to. There are totems that are about six feet tall in the shop windows. They look like they are done with old glass lamps from the 70's. I think the Steve Wynn has been a visitor to this forum! Sorry I did not have my camera as it was a surprise trip. Be sure to check out this hotel if you are in Vegas.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A must see in Vegas!

you know i just HAD to google it....lol

Here is a link that might be useful: wynn encore atrium

o

WOW!!! I bet that is sooo gorgeous in person!!! Thanks for letting us see and know!!!

o

Oh too cool!! Would love to see it in person....someday...I can't seem to get farther than Anchorage lately though.....Used to travel all the time but seem to sta close to home now a days....very beautiful!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here