Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
madhabitz

Posted by lilym (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 1, 07 at 21:59

I emailed madhabitz but got no answer. I can't imagine what has happened to her. An email address was all I had.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: madhabitz

That does make me worry. I'm sure she would have at least answered

Maria

o

I also emailed..no reply

o

While I do not know this poster, sometimes people just don't want to be bothered, or they have just moved on. I have been lurking for years, and I remember Kimmystar on this forum, and she is now gone too. Actually found her on another garden forum. I wouldn't take it personally, as I think some people just want to move on....

I do miss Kimmystar's posts, as she was quite enjoyable!

o

This "poster" was more than that..she did all our other albums for the challenges etc. She has been a valued member for a long time.

o

I hope she isnt sick. I know when I had the heart surgery a while back, I didnt post for a long time, but read all the postings and looked at pictures. I just didnt feel like writing.
So I hope she is o.k.
Bianchi

o

I don't think she would have dropped out...she's not like that.Hopefully we'll hear from her soon.We don't want to lose her here.No one lives near her?

o

I knew her through another forum and in fact live in the same town she lived in (She is no longer here). Unfortunately she went broke and got evicted from her rental, which is why she took down the website. This is sad!

o

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets back on track and joins us again!!

o

Thank you, NEON, for letting us know. I often think of her. So many have left our forum, and I still miss them. Nice of you to tell us. Hope you'll stay w/us and show us your work.

o

If something like that ever happens to me, please don't anyone put it out there for the whole world to see. Something like, "She's had some hard times and would appreciate your prayers" would be fine.

o

I always wondered too, what happened to that Gal! I sure hope she is okay, I'll being praying for her!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here