Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello everyone... a finished project

Posted by bright199 (bright199@hotmail.com) on
Fri, Sep 12, 08 at 21:10

Haven't done much mosaicing lately..workin outside alot. But I finished this little bluebird and though you all might like a peak. I posted it on the junk side as well.
Here's my finds before the mosaicing began..

And mosaicing is done... needs more cleaning and grouting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello everyone... a finished project.

Ooops...I ment sealing.. the grouting is complete. There is a nail in the bottom to put it into a planter I believe.

o
RE: Hello everyone... a finished project

hey Bright, good to see you! awe that little bird turned out so pretty! nice work

and great finds at the ts too

o

Tweet bird! Such tiny pieces and loooks like you used black grout on his beak....great job! Looking forward to seeing the bunny and the 'shroom.

o

Good job and great finds! I too, am looking forward to seeing that bunny and shroom done!

o

That bird has some serious character now, great job!
Looking forward to seeing birdy's Friends!

o

Your bird is darling!
Love the colors! And along with everyone else am looking forward to seeing what you do with the others!

o

Birds are my thing and this one is soooo sweet.
Looking forward to seeing the others done as well.

o

Hey, girlie - nice to see you back - missed you a LOT. That is the darlin'est little birdie. Tweet as can be.

o

THAT is an adorable bluebird! I wish it was for sale. I sooooooo love birds and collect them. GREAT job! I love it!

o

Glad you posted. your little bird is so cute!!

o

Thank you all soo much for the kind words!! The bird was fun to do. The rabbit will be a little more a bit of everything. Calamity made one that I loved.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here