Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shabby Cottage sign

Posted by cathyscache (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 30, 09 at 20:34

Well I started my cottage sign this morning. I always have such a hard time deciding on colors and focals on the cottage theme. Anyway it's under way. And haven' decided if the butterflies will stay or not. Still working on my organizing too. I think I may actually be done w/it all by Fri. It's so much easier when you can see what U have!!!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Shabby cottage-WIP

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shabby Cottage sign

Hey all, I started working again after dinner, baths and kids in bed. And it's done!!!!! It's going to my sister's shop I guess....This one was fun!!!! I'll take a better picture after grouting. Can't get the light right for some reason and the color is not quite right. Anyway on to the next project, not sure what it's gonna be yet...And I still have to finish my organization. What to do first UUUMMMMM> It's 1:15am so I better get to bed. Good night ALL

Here is a link that might be useful: Ready to grout

o

Well, bless my soul. Looks pretty Shabby to me. LOL - that's a joke - your colors are perfect. Glad to see you branch out from the rocks. CATH: That is just downright beautiful. How in the world do you work so fast? I tried Shabby Chic once - turned out ridiculous.

o

SLOW: It's not my style either but I sure love doing it for some reason!!!! And it's seems to be in right now so thought I'd put one in the shop. Just to have something for eveyone style. I'll grout it white. Later

o

Hey I FINALLY grouted!!!! I sware I'm the worst when it comes to grouting. But it's done.
I planned to send this one to my sisters shop but I'm thinking it may be a Christmas gift...decisions...decisions...later all....

o

Forgot the pics...sorry here it is

Here is a link that might be useful: pics sign

o

it's beautiful!

o

I like the way this sign turned out. Very well done. Bravo

Kat

o

Oh Cathy that is beautiful!!!! You should be very proud of yourself...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here