Mon, Sep 7, 09 at 20:32

Photobucket

http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4d5445794e44457a4f54453d0d0a&sb=1

Been doing this one at camp...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Break A Leg!!

Oh my gosh.... What FUN! :)
This is the first time I've gotten to GW in quite a while and what do I find...? A very fun (and lovely by the way) mosaic! Love it! :)

o

Love her stockings. If you can find a little pot or a small orb to balance on the flat of her foot, I think would be interesting.

Kat

o

OMG...this is so much fun and pretty amazing work. I can see the choice of tess makes it so real....yup, the white socks are way too cute. Love kati's idea of a small pot or orb, but whatever, this is fab. What kind of camp? Where can I sign up?

o

LOL!!! I was wonderig when you were gonna show off your lovely gams again!!!hee hee!!!!

o

Oh that is so cute. I have been wanting to do some legs for a long time just can't find them to do.

Donna in Florida

o

Ahhh thanks for nice comments.. I love her..her name now is Janae. Named after my model niece. Kat I will think about that orb thing.. I do have some about the right size...If I decide to do that, will post...Gardencrone... camp consists of family property up in the high sierras with our 5th wheel and other family trailers, great campground and creek running through... it's a great place to go for the weekend or a week. We have so many lakes nearby for hiking, swimming,fishing...we do have a mama bear and a cub close by as well. I always take a project to work on and since I spent the summer in Canada I just now got to finish Janae...

o

What a hoot!
Brings OZ to mind!
Did you make the leg or is that a mannequin piece?

o

Texasfern, it is a mannequin. I have another one too and a torso with arms and hands..got them from Gottschalks when they were closing.

o

Had to post this again, in case someone didn't see your legs before you mosaiced them!!!!!hee ho!!! HUBBA HUBBA!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Emtnest's legs!!!!

o

I have to find some legs now.

o

Oh too danged CUTE!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here