Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cat eye half marbles

Posted by bverste (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 15, 10 at 19:38

I got a bag of half marbles at a garage sale, finally was sorting through them and found some cat eye half marbles, anyone know where I can find more? I have googled and not found anything so far. thanks. Bev

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cat eye half marbles

Perhaps Dollar Stores, Hobby Lobby, Michaels or Walmart.

o

Ive seen them at the dollar store occasionally but of poor quality. I did get some at walmart a couple years ago. There is a mosaic place or 2 online where I have seen them I cant rememeber which...just check some of the mosaic places out like maryland mosaics, etc. also try searching for globs instead of half marbles or flat marbles. but most call them globs. The best deal I ever got on globs was on ebay-20 lbs worth for 20 bucks with shipping included so look there too.

o

Ok I also forgot to say Gems and nuggets. also look for swirls in addition to cats eye.
found some at maryland mosaics that look nice, also here:
http://www.megaglass.com/c/glass-flats-decor-stones.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Maryland mosaics

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here