Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recent work

Posted by wackyweeder (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 25, 11 at 18:38

Here are a couple things I managed to complete lately.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recent work

Those are so cute!!!

o

Very very pretty! And the skull is very timely.
What is the base for the others? I love the shapes. The "tea pot" is amazing, what a great idea. Is it lit from within?

Kathy

o

Oooooooooooo - yes, WACKY - those are all very unique. Yeah, the tea pot and the sphere - lights underneath????? How'd you do that. LOVE how you put things together to make the pot.

o

The pot and the sphere are old fish bowls, turn em upside down, mo 'em stuff some christmas lights in em. The candy dish lid on the tea pot was even broken and glued back together and the blue glass was from the bottle I broke to get the neck. I have the shiny blue glass bottom set aside for something special. Did I post my bird house here I made for shrty? I used one of those candy dish lids there too.
Marias Birdhouse

o

Yes, I had seen that wonderful bird house, and was referring to that also when I said how I like how you put things together. Doncha love assemblages?

o

Those are absolutely adorable. I'm in awe how you can see everyday items as something completely different! I think the skull is my favorite. It almost looks as if he/she's trying to be scary but he/she just can't pull it off. LOL

o

Too cool they all are WACKY!!! Great ideas!! Thx for sharing!

o

Those are all great. The little bird house is adorable. I never would have figured out that was a fish bowl in the first pics. The lights are such a neat idea! THANKS for sharing and giving us inspiration.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here