Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cancer Bowling Ball Done

Posted by katishooked (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 15, 08 at 18:22

Finished this today. Will let it cure for a few days before delivering to new owner. Enjoy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cancer Bowling Ball Done

Very pretty bb!! Those pink glass globs are perfect!Wonderful gesture on your part, one which I am certain will be much appreciated. Do let us know how she likes it!

Pat

o

Very nice! Love those pink globs!! What a thoughful gift I know she'll just love! Bravo!

o

OOH.. Lovely, I know she is going to love your very thoughful gift. Do let us know what she says. You will make her day

o

Thanks to all for advice for the pink globs and for you kind words of ecouragement. Would prob be still mulling the color issue if not for this forum and the people who are so helpful.

o

Bless you for the wonderful work you've done for your friend. Another great gift - she'll love it. Wish I could find those pink globs. You did a great job w/the lettering. I can't seem to do that w/them.

o

Slow the pink globs are pink acrylic paint on the back. When I decided to do this I didn't think dk pink globs would be a prob. It was, but as always the suggestions from this forum helped to solve that one.

o

Thanks for sharing this special piece and message, Kat. I'm glad the forum could answer your questions. What would we do without all these wonderful friends?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here