Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crosses

Posted by becky_ia (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 16, 09 at 17:57

Been awhile since I have posted but have been busy getting ready for a Fall Harvest Festival at a local arboretum & botanic garden. Not so sure with the economy the way it is if people will be coming to buy or just look....so trying to make smaller items that appeal to people. They are expecting several thousand to go through as it is a family activity day. So I made these crosses this week in hopes they will sell. Also going to paint lady bug rocks for the kids. They are always a big hit....

becky

Crosses

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crosses

Becky,
Your crosses are lovely. I hope they all sell.

o

These are very pretty. Good luck.

o

Wow their all beautiful!!! I'm sure they will sale...

o

Beautifully done.
Crosses were always a big seller for me.
Good luck.

o

I really like the blue and white one!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here