Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New BB

Posted by katishooked (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 21, 08 at 17:19

Finally finished BB for son & dil again. Here it is. Take a look.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New BB

Hey, Kat! Thanks for posting your pictures. I love blue and think these turned out nice. There at least two different colors. I can't make out the pattern...What did you do there? I have three BBs hiding in my closet. I really HAVE to get them out and have some fun too.

o

Daisy the bb was turquiose. Real pretty color. After washing and sanding I used clear globs for bout 2/3 rows, then came down on 4 sides a ways then filled in with blue, then I finished out with clear. No special pattern just playing with the globs. I have about 14 now in garden so need to get them done up. My flowers are all dried up but my bbs sure are doing nicely. LOL

o

Good job! And I love the stand!!! I have more garden art than flowers too!!!heh heh!

o

Yes, it is a GREAT stand! And a bluetiful bb!! Great job!

o

Nice work, nice stand. FOURTEEN???????

o

LOL Yes slow 14. After I first saw what can done with bbs' I had mine and bowling alleys aroung here would not give me the time of day. So now I seem to find a couple each week. I like doing them too. So family_________ Merry Xmas.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here