Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pub Table Finally Finished!

Posted by gcpommom (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 3, 09 at 15:21

Ok, I finally grouted this thing, what a job that was! I don't last as long as I used to, and am still feeling the pain from this one!!!! (turns out chemo makes you very very achy, who knew?)

Anyway, I am happy with it, and my daughter is very excited to get this after waiting a year+++ for it. I was going to use tile/grout sealer on it....is it ok to do that on a table that will be used for eating at?

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pub Table Finally Finished!

WOW! That turned out gorgeous! Can't answer your question about the sealer, though.

o

That is awesome! I have always sealed anything, geez I hope it's ok!

o

Yeah it's Ok to seal. It's gorgeous!!! Wow the black broken turned out nice. Wonderful!!!....

o

Gc this table turned out gorgeous. Wonderful job. Hope you get to feeling better.

Kat

o

WOW!!! That turned out real pretty!!!!

o

Well, you really pulled this one off perfectly, GC. That is absolutely without a flaw. I'm blown away w/your meticulous treatment of this table. It's been a long project for you, but you certainly produced a WOW WOW WOW piece. Take a deep, slow, nose-to-the-floor southern bow.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here