Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I've been busy

Posted by mzclassic (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 5, 09 at 14:43

Been off work this week and have spent most of the time in my studio. It's my way of escaping and boy have I escaped! Will wait til cooler weather to grout but wanted to share these photos.

Donna in Florida

From WIP

From WIP

From WIP

From WIP

From WIP

From WIP

From WIP

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I've been busy

Nice creative, original ideas....love it

o

Wow I guess U have been busy!!! Nice , love them all. I too am ready to start on Christmas stuff. Have some ready for the grandkids to do. Just waiting for the right time.

o

Wow you have been busy! Love it all. Looks like you are already getting ready for Christmas.

o

Show off! You have been so busy you put us all to shame! I love what you have done. Good job.

o

Thanks for the kind words and yes, getting ready for Christmas. C'mon Flag, now you get busy! LOL

Donna in Florida

o

Wow Donna, You have some great work completed there. Ate the round ones the plastic Christmas balls? Love em

o

Oh, Oh, Oh, - how very beautiful. I saw those glass or plastic ornaments yesterday at HobLob. Great job on placing the shards on them. Love the shoe.

o

Boy you have been busy, I just saw your totems in GJ and now this!
Those ornaments are beautiful. Be sure to post a pic when you get them grouted.

o

Great stuff ya got going on there!!!!!

o

All of it is great so far!!! Good job!

o

Love what you're creating, Donna!
I hadn't thought of the ornament balls... great idea!

o

Those are beautiful! You just gave me some ideas for Christmas! Thanks for sharing and will be looking for the grouted pics.

Addiesue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here