Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gretch1964

Table i'm making for my stepson

gretch1964
15 years ago

I haven't been over here in awhile. But here is what i have so far on the table. I have more down but have to glue it yet. Will get more pictures later.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24983893@N04/2826237982/

Comments (21)

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Quite an ambitious project, GRETCH. This w/be fun to watch. Don't stay away so long b/f you come back w/pictures. I enjoyed looking through your album, especially at the wonderful mirrors.

• gretch1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey Slow, i have been busy doing shows and working. And then making things to sell. Next year is going to be diffferent. I'm also supplying a garden shop with things. So that keeps me deep in work. LOL.. But i will check in more often.. Miss everyone here and see there are lots of new ones also.

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

Hey Gretch! Good to hear from ya! A sportster! Cool! Now I gotta go back and look at these mirrors...lol!

• katishooked
    15 years ago

Can someone help me out? I'd like to see Gretch's table, but when I key in the addy brings me back here to SG forum. Thanks

• gcpommom
    15 years ago

See if this works katishooked.

Gretch--this table will be amazing, and I'm sure your son will love it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Try This

• katishooked
    15 years ago

Gretch this is too cool. LOve what you've done so far. Can't wait to see it done.

• daisyme
    15 years ago

Gretch! It looks wonderful. He'll love it!

• becky_ia
    15 years ago

Very Nice...lucky kid!

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

Gretch, that is AWESOME, can't wait to see the progress. You're son is going to LOVE this.

• gretch1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago
  • litsapizza
    15 years ago

hope this helps

Here is a link that might be useful: New pics

• fiddlekate
    15 years ago

Oh my gosh... it's a WONDERFUL piece! I love what you've done with the background/road... and the bike itself is awesome!

• texasfern
    15 years ago

Ambitious to say the least. It is wonderful.

• theeggshelllady
    15 years ago

Holy Moley!!!! Amazing to say the least. I can't believe the detail. this is just beautiful.

• lovemosaics
    15 years ago

gretch...that is the most unreal piece of art I have seen in I don't how long! OMG! You just take the cake woman!
    wow!!! Are you entering it in shows? It has to be seen!!
    I have done several shows.........and that would take the
    breathe away from everyone! You have to enter it somewhere!

• katishooked
    15 years ago

This is such a wonderful piece. AH the patience you must have. Be proud of this art. WOW

• squirrellycanadian
    15 years ago

Holy Crap!! I can't believe the detail in this, it's fantastic! To be able to do a motorcycle in glass just blows me away!! Has he seen any of this or is it a surprise for him? Looking forward to the next pics!

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Well, like I said in my first response to your beginning picture, this is quite ambitious. You sure rose to the challenge. Don't believe I've ever seen anything quite like this one. Amazing doesn't even get near this piece. Congratulations. This w/surely win some ribbons. I do hope you show this to a Harley dealership, and some place where bikers hang out. You just might get a lot of business commissions.

• gretch1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks All. I love it myself. And yes we are going to take pictures of it to our harley shop. And after christmas it will be on my web page. Can't put it on there now. As it is a christmas gift.
    I'm thinking as everyone that has seen it says he will cry. I so hope not cause i will cry too.

Still have to put the resin/epoxy on it and make the legs which will be out of motorcycle parts also.

• daisyme
    15 years ago

Gretch, when you posted the first pictures of this table I couldn't quite make out what it was going to look like. Then I saw the table recently again with all this wonderful work on another forum and was amazed at what you've done. I'm so glad you posted it here for all of us to enjoy. What a piece this is! Congratulations!

• litsapizza
    15 years ago

Absolutely stunning! What a treasure! I drooled over your other works as well, but this table takes the cake!

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996