Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finished the glass on the Harley Mosaic

Posted by toomuchglass (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 12, 12 at 13:11

Whew. It's kind of just a mass of color now,but the black grout is going to make everythiing seperate and pop. I can't wait till I'm done .

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finished the glass on the Harley Mosaic

What a lot of work! It is going to be fabulous - can't wait to see it grouted. If you lean back in your chair and squint your eyes almost shut, you can get a better idea of what it will look like.

They will love it - Carry On!

o

I'm not used to making such a brightly colored mosaic, but the lady I'm making it for lives in AZ. so I used Southwest colors. Thanks for your compliments Silvamae .... it means alot to me !

o

Oh that is absolutely precious! The detail you put into this is amazing. Great job! Can't wait to see the finished product. Your Arizona friend is very lucky to have such a special piece.

o

that is amazing!!! WOW I am sooo impressed!! Can't wait to see it grouted!!

o

Looks Great! Gonna be Fabulous all grouted up!

o

Wow! That looks awesome. Can't wait to see it grouted. I think you're right; the black grout will really make it "pop."

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here