Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
translation?

Posted by bettycbowen (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 17, 08 at 12:50

I was just searching for a place to order mirror sealant/adhesive since I think I want to include some mirror in my ongoing backsplash project -

I just found this description of a glass adhesive. It cracks me up, apparently it is either a computer translation or just a very poor one -

"World noted home cement.Works on communist china, ceramics, glaze, pliant, natalie wood, metal and more than. Tube has dispensing fee in quest of more than truth and is uncommitted on a scald scorecard or in a package."

NATALIE WOOD?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: translation?

Communist china?

o

Tube has dispensing fee in quest of more than truth ??
Too funny!

o

That is hilarious. I've traveled in Asia quite a bit and never saw such a disaster. Our favorite one we saw on a meno though was "Fried carp, small, $000
Fried CRAP, large, $000+

Also loved their bathroom signs in Bangkok

Bangkok Bathroom Sign

Sorry about the size of that picture. Can anyone tell me another way in photobucket to either size the pic or just send a link to one?

o

LMAO!

o

you don't need to change the size of the picture...it's too funny just like it is, in fact, I just made it the background picture for the desktop, on the monitor...lol

Becky .(*_*).

o

Natalie Wood= natural wood . I went to check on "wheat glutten" 1 night- very funny stuff on all those Chinese sites!! Guess teaching English isn't high on their list!! Well, maybe they teach it ,but not how to apply it! Jan

o

LOL so do tell did you find you mirror adhesive? Chuckle

o

Yeah I think so. So now I have to decide whether to pay shipping or wait until I'm in the city to go to a Westlake Hardware.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here