Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Inspiration totem update

Posted by flagtruck (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 15, 09 at 12:18

I have several things finished for the inspiration totem from the inspiration site thread. Here's a few of the things I have finished. Petal spacers, square and round spacers, half marbles,whole marbles to thread on rebar as beads, umbrella spacers or top pieces and round flat obal eggs for the top pieces under a bird. I will make more of the mesh cylinders today since it is raining cats and dogs here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Totem pieces

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Inspiration totem update

All I can say is WOW!! This is going to be some project! Can't wait to see all the components put together.

o

I love the colors. I am trying to picture what it will look like. Can't wait to see it.

o

Those are really great, Flag! I didn't realize you were working on something like that. I loved looking all through the pics from the forms to the colors and pieces ready to go. It'll be fun to see them in place! Great project!

o

A few more pieces done and ready to crete. I am getting anxious to put these guys together...the red is a glass bottle I had turned upside down to look like a flower.
I have some gourds that have been drilled for birdhouses so I will use one of them on top of one. I hope to do 5 totems total.

Here is a link that might be useful: more totem pieces

o

One of these days Flag, one of these days!
The gords on top will be so cool.

o

Fern- I look forward to it. DT & Katie. thanks, I am looking forward to having it more complete myself. I spent the morning with my hands in crete, covering my wire forms. I hope they dry soon, but with the rain we are getting everyday, it's doubtful.
Thanks aagain y'all.

o

WOW!!! I'm not checking in for a few days and LOOK what you've been up to!!! You and Slow have me perked up on this one!!!! Love the glass orb you are gonna use!!!

o

Thanks Janey, Wait until you see todays progress. I've been in the crete all day.

o

Where's the Update!?!?! lol!

o

Oh! I love those flower totems! I can hardly wait for the fun we'll have seeing those completed! Great job on the forms, girl!

o

Thanks Calam ad daisy....I have been working on it but have also been trying to break in a new handyman. So, I have been busy on the yard too. I will do some pics later. We had a lot of rain again the last couple days and it has kept me inside again.
I am dying to get one of these finished to show you guys.

o
RE: Inspiration totem update 1

Thanks Calam ad daisy....I have been working on it but have also been trying to break in a new handyman. So, I have been busy on the yard too. I will do some pics later. We had a lot of rain again the last couple days and it has kept me inside again.
I am dying to get one of these finished to show you guys.

o

Way too cool FLAG: OMG just way too cool!!!! I love it.....

o

As usual - I'm jealous of your perfectionist work. They'll be fabulous when all done and standing in your garden. LOVE the marbles.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here