Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tigerwiggy

Pictures of my haul from Replacements

tigerwiggy
15 years ago

Silvamae no Metropolitan. The picture of the pattern by itself is as close as I could get.

Mermaid no Mariposa.

There was no order to anything. Dinner plates might be in one box and 10 boxes down the row you might find salad plates. Lots of teapots w/o lids, lids in next row over.

Pictures aren't great, ran out of steam, but got all this in 25 minutes and for $15. I got a few mixing bowls for me and got a couple of crocks - 1 for DS for his pickels and 1 for sourdough bread starter and they aren't in the pictures.

I could have easily bought 5 times what I did, but didn't have a way to carry more. DH had dropped me off as we only have 1 car so I couldn't make a trip to the car and come back for me.

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z315/tigerwiggy2/dishes/

Here is a link that might be useful: Dishes

Comments (5)

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

W-O-W!!!! That is quite the haul!!
    I noticed these blue/yellow tulip plates:
    {{!gwi}}
    and I just love those! I have just 3 of them, and yesterday I found 3 of the dinner plates at a GW...such an amazing blue color:
    {{!gwi}}
    Ha! How funny pictures are...I had to get up and go look at both plates together to make sure the yellows were the same (they are) cuz they look so different in these pictures!
    ANYWAY....I have waaay too many plates BUT still have plate
    envy over this haul! Must have been sooo much fun! Thanks for sharing your photos...can't wait to see what you create!

• texasfern
    15 years ago

Wowzier!
    You can sure shop!
    Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

• jmck_nc
    15 years ago

I am so jealous! I was supposed to go today but was waiting (in vain) for my husband to get off a work call. I guess I should have gone ahead. Any idea if they have anything left for tomorrow?
    Judy

• silvamae
    15 years ago

Wow, WHAT a HAUL! You really hit the jackpot. There's not much available around here, at the moment anyway. I hit two Goodwills yesterday and came away without buying a thing. But you never know what you will find; maybe next time . . .

• tigerwiggy
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Jmck they had so much there, but I was there first thing and there were probably 1,000 people there. When I left there was a line all the way down the road, extending down another road and they had run out of parking space, so while I'm sure they'll have stuff left, unless they have some stuff stashed pickings may be slim.

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz