Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ordering Glitter Babies

Posted by becky_ia (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 2, 08 at 8:20

Good morning,

Just a quick question. I am in need of ordering tile...especially the glitter babies. Does anyone recall where the best place to order from is? As far as price? I know of three different places but haven't done a price compairson. Do any of the supply places offer discounts if you belong to any of the forums or are a SAMA member? I thought I read somewhere if you put in a discount code, you would get a better price. I do recall several offer free shipping if your order is so much (over $60 or $75). Just thought I would ask in case someone here has ordered recently. If not, I will do some price shopping tonight after work. Thanks for the help!

Becky

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ordering Glitter Babies

Becky, I don't know about price shopping, I always order mine from Maryland Mosaics as Kathy is the greatest and has the best service of any of the suppliers. You get a 10% discount by putting Garden Web or SAMA in the remarks box. She also has free shipping over $100 and FAST shipping, most orders are to you in only 2-3 days.
I am sure the others have a gazillion other places to tell you, this is only my opinion. I do business with the ones that care about their business and that is Kathy hands down.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kathy

o

Ditto all that! Kathy is the greatest! And she has a LOT of colors of those mini glitters!
Whatcha making with all that bling, huh??

o

Thank you flagtruck and cindiloo for the help. I don't believe I have ever ordered from Maryland Mosaics, but I am now! Looked on her site last night and the problem is, she has so much, I want go hog wild! I love the glitter tiles and I want to make some mosaic mirrors. Got 12 from IKEA and have all kinds of ideas running through my head. I need some BLING!

Again, thanks for the help.

Becky

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here